Thai authorities announced autopsy results of the death of the actress Nida Patcharaveerapong (a.k.a Tangmo Pattaratida, Tangmo Nida) who had fallen off a speedboat during a pleasure cruise along the river.
The latest autopsy results of Tangmo Nida:
- The Cause of death was drowning.
- There is sand in the lungs and stomach.
- The wound on the right thigh was caused by a sharp object, but it is still unknown what it is.
- The sphincter around the sphincter rots, it is impossible to check whether the victim has urinated before or after the incident.
- There are tampons on Tangmo Nida, currently being checked for traces of urination or menstruation.
- The wound around the eye is not a wound, it is a change of the body after death.
No stimulants were detected from 5 people on the boat. Currently, it is not time for 5 people to enter the lie detection room.
In addition, the expert’s analysis helped the police know the coordinates of Tangmo Nida falling from the boat. It matches the testimony of four anglers who saw the boat speeding, then slowed down and turned around to this coordinate. The route of the boat was the same as in the testimony of the people on the boat.
As for the wound on Job’s arm, which was also examined, it looked like a scratch, but smaller than a fingernail. The bruises near the top of the shoulder and right armpit are due to being hit by a strong object, but it is not possible to say exactly what. The wound lasts from 5-7 days.