Free Arcana with Battle Pass and Dota Plus – Insane Giveaways for all Dota 2 players. At around 10:00 am on October 26 (PDT), midnight in East Asia, Dota 2 – the top MOBA (ARTS) game launched extremely crazy gifts for all players around the world.
Accordingly, the update called “The International 2022 Swag Bag” have been released 3 days before the grand final of The International 2022 in Singapore. That patch has made the Dota 2 player community feel more excited than ever.
The International 2022 Swag Bag, the Insane Giveaways for all Dota players, includes:
- One month of Dota Plus (player support service pack).
- A Level 1 Battle Pass, redeemable for 24 Battle Levels if you already own a Battle Pass.
- Especially 1 free Arcana sold on the Dota 2 store.
The update “The International 2022 Swag Bag” is starting today these rewards are available to all Dota players that play (or have played) at least 10 matches during the Battle Pass season, and will continue to be available to claim until the end of the season in January, 2023.
Some minor notes include:
- Dota Plus will be activated immediately when the player Claimed the first reward.
- New players must play at least 10 matches during the Battle Pass season. Old players do not need to satisfy this requirement.
- Free arcana will not be tradable. Arcanas that come with the Battle Pass(es) in recent years such as Windranger, Queen of Pain, Faceless Void, IO, … will not be selectable.
Hundreds of thousands of players logged into the game after this announcement, causing Dota 2’s servers to be congested, resulting in rewards not being added to their Inventory immediately. The worldwide Dota 2 community is happier than ever.
Dota 2 also does not forget to remind players of the upcoming finale of The International 2022 and many attractive rewards in Part II of the Battle Pass — arriving November 3rd, 2022 to introduce a new Diretide event mode, the Candyworks, new “Conduit of the Blueheart'” Crystal Maiden persona, and more.