600kg LED screen fell on the music stage, 2 people were injured, 1 was paralyzed

A large LED screen fell on the music stage, seriously injuring 2 dancers. A rare incident just happened in Hong Kong.

During the music night held on the evening of July 28 at the Hong Kong Coliseum of boyband Mirror, one of the large screens hanging from the sky suddenly fell and injured three dancers who were performing.

According to ON, the 10:30 p.m. concert was immediately stopped and the audience was asked to leave the auditorium.

Other singers also tried to flip the TV to save people, but it weighed 600kg so they couldn’t. The concert was immediately canceled, thousands of fans screamed in horror and many spectators fainted.

600kg LED screen fell on the music stage
600kg LED screen fell on the music stage

According to police, the two victims who were hit by the falling TV suffered severe neck injuries and broken bones. The case is currently under investigation.

Two victims identified as Lǐ (27 years old) and Zhang (29 years old) were quickly taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong. Both were conscious when taken to the emergency room.

Lǐ suffered serious injuries to his head and cervical spine. Zhang also suffered similar injuries.

ON also reported that both were transferred to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in the early morning of July 29.

Many sources revealed that Mirror member Anson Lo (盧瀚霆) standing near the victims saw the whole accident, shocked that, so he had to be hospitalized.

The scandal of LED screen fell on the music stage, seriously injuring 2 dancers has shocked Hong Kong showbiz.

600kg LED screen fell on the music stage

600kg LED screen fell on the music stage

Update scandal of LED screen fell on the music stage:

There were 2 injured dancers, not 3 as previously reported.

Among the two dancers who had to be hospitalized urgently after being hit by a 600kg LED screen while performing, one was fortunate to have only a slight injury, so he was discharged and monitored at home.

The second dancer was unlucky. He broke his fourth cervical vertebra, completely damaged his spinal cord and had to undergo 2 surgeries in just 1 day.

A rehabilitation doctor said that the unfortunate male dancer’s condition is very bad, it is likely that he will be completely paralyzed from the chest down to the legs, only able to move the head and neck. And of course he had to give up his career as a dancer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.